These tiny individual changes add up to big shifts in attitudes and behaviour. Changes that have helped grow small sales into big sales, small businesses into big businesses and even helped change the shape of our society.
These changes have been achieved through our advertising, using our skills in strategy and planning, creative, direct and digital, media, and public relations. And it’s our work in these areas that has been recognised by the industry, winning Media Agency of the Year 2016 & 2017 and numerous other accolades.
Being among New Zealand’s “Best Workplaces”, we’re also one of the best places to develop your career. If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to join the best team in the industry, get in touch with us today.
Advertising, Integrated Communications, Creative, Media Planning/Buying, Social Media, Branding, Strategy/Planning, Social Marketing, Digital, Mobile, Direct/CRM, Integrated Marketing, Promotion, Public Relations, Community Engagement, Multicultural/Maori Communications, Experiential, Data Strategy/Analytics, Retail/Shopper Marketing, Events/Sponsorship.
If you’re interested in joining The Change Agency please send your CV and Cover Letter to us in response to any of our specific roles advertised, or through our Expressions of Interest advertisement. Please complete our screening questions to simplify this process.
Receptionist / Front of House
- Location: Auckland
- Employment type: Full time
Kia ora koutou and welcome to FCB. Calling all personality plus organisational go-getters to front our FCB Auckland office on our Reception desk.
We’re seeking an outgoing and customer focused Front of House to join our team. This is a fast paced role, working within our vibrant full service advertising agency. We work in a fun and innovative environment, and a creative office space – no two days are the same and there is always something exciting on the go with team FCB. This position is in our Auckland office, Freemans Bay, but you’ll also be working with our equally important Wellington team.
Why join our FCB whānau?
We’re a diverse and creative bunch. We come from all walks of life, from all around the globe and all around Aotearoa. We’re not only famous for our work, we are equally proud of our people focussed culture & our supportive working environment. We live and breathe our company values which is evident in our approach to everything we do – Never finished, Be generous and No W@*kers. We’re an integrated agency giving you the benefit of working with all disciplines within the Agency, with expert industry leaders.
This role supports the Office Manager, and works closely with the wider office. Your friendly face will be the first our clients and guests will see, you will be sitting at the front desk & working on a wide variety of tasks. This could be your much awaited entry to the exciting, fast paced advertising industry.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Meeting, greeting and registering all visitors
- Managing all deliveries/couriers and mail
- Booking and maintaining meeting room needs (VC, catering, general tidying)
- Working with the HR team for H&S & other tasks
- Working with the Finance team for petty cash, processing and other tasks
- Ordering stationary, grocery and office supplies
- Ad-hoc requests as & when
This role is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Here’s what you’ll need to WOW us in this role:
- Proactive, shows initiative, exudes positive energy & thrives in a people focussed role, adding to the culture and vibe of the Agency
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but for the right fit within our FCB culture, & can do outlook, this would not be essential
- Personality plus (did we say that already?!), unflappable, never a problem attitude
- We love all things Aotearoa so don’t be shy to let us know if you can speak te reo Māori or if you’re keen to learn with us
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong multi-tasking skills, able to juggle multiple requests with ease, organisation is in your DNA
- Quick off the mark to pick things up and improve on existing systems and processes
We’d love to hear from you, apply with your CV and a brief cover letter answering our standard screening questions. Please provide details of conditions if you are on a visa.