What do you want to change?
At FCB we ask ourselves this question every day to help our client organisations shift attitudes, drive behaviour change and deliver results.
We’re proud to be known as the ‘Change Agency’. Now we need your help to take our brand position and reputation to the next level.
As our Brand Manager you’ll have two key purposes:
Firstly, you’ll work closely with senior leadership and partner with key stakeholders around the agency to ensure our brand is top-of-mind for the New Zealand market. We want to enhance the perception that we’re a diverse, multi-disciplined agency that’s leading change for both our clients and the industry.
Secondly, you’ll find opportunities to promote the specific work we do and the services we offer, and help directly support our new business programme.
What will your day look like as our Brand Manager?
- You’ll be reporting to our Chief Strategist
- This is a completely new role so you’ll be tasked with setting up systems and processes
- Delivering content according to the marketing plan
- Attending meetings, spotting opportunities and developing initiatives
- Staying aware of all potential FCB news including new work, new business, new people, thought-leadership, awards and other accolades
- Following up with those required to brief, write, design, channel-plan and approve FCB marketing activities
- Liaising with creatives, studio etc. to execute communication elements as required
- Liaising with external partners, particularly media
- Proposing angles for press releases and helping to articulate our stories
This is a great opportunity to be proactive and creative in your work. You’ll be joining an agency that’s committed to their brand and gets things done.
You’ll need the following:
- 2-4 years’ experience working as a Marketer or in Public Relations
- Some writing skills; at least the ability to identify and articulate the ingredients of a good story
- Persuasion; you’ll need to get people excited and on-board with your vision
- Initiative, and a proactive approach to championing brand positioning
- An entrepreneurial mindset to ensure we capitalise on opportunities
- Experience developing and managing timelines
- Experience managing or working within budgets
In return we offer a unique opportunity to work at an agency that’s recognised for its wonderful culture. You’ll join New Zealand’s largest agency as it takes another leap forward, so there will be huge room for you to develop. You’ll be working with an experienced FCB management team that understands and prioritises consistent brand-building. And you’ll also be exposed to the marketing stories behind a wide range of impressive client brands as they happen.
If you’re interested in this position, please click here to complete our online quiz and submit your CV
Please note: We have advertised the position as Assistant Brand Manager for advertising purposes. Your official title at FCB will be Brand Manager.